Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Little Fairies

 I don't know why, but I'm a little bit obsessed with fairies. This morning I added honeybee fairies to the shop, in this soft surreal style. I've also created spring time fairies in blue, green and yellow (coming soon) but wanted to give you these cute fairy pages to use in your journals and projects.

They can be used as stand-alone pages in small journals, as part of a collage, and even cut out as fussy cuts or paper dolls. I hope you enjoy!

To get them, click on image and right-click to 'Save Image as' on your computer or device. 

You can find all free printables under the "Freebies" tab on my home page. Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Japanese Fantasy

 One of my favorite books is Memoirs of a Geisha , which I could read over and over again. I have always been fascinated by Japan and geisha...